Client Services Associate
The Client Services Associate role at STEMconnector is your next big career move. We are seeking dynamic, motivated, and intellectually curious candidates. This role positions you alongside the VP of Client Services who maintains a portfolio of clients ranging from leading Fortune 500 brands to national non-profit organizations and leading universities.
While primarily focused on the strategic engagement of existing members. This position is an excellent opportunity to interact with senior level executives across the corporate, government, non-profit, and higher education sectors. It also has the potential for growth with demonstrated success.
Chief Responsibilities and Activities:
- Support the day-to-day management of key client relationships to ensure a high-quality membership experience
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients.
- Draft email communications to clients (meeting follow-up, invitations to events, research and resource announcements, etc.)
- Schedule check-in meetings with clients as needed to ensure that they are maximizing the benefits of their engagement with STEMconnector and maximizing ROI.
- Track engagement plans to ensure alignment with client goals and interests.
- Assist with management of new invoices and accounts receivable with clients.
- Responsible for managing the CRM database, ensuring client records are up to date, key documents are uploaded, and tracking renewal schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- Relevant work or internship experience in business, sales, or account management
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Detail oriented and independent work style
- CRM database knowledge (such as Salesforce.com) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with demonstrable active listening and articulation abilities.
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Personally effective: first-rate time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Confidence in interacting with senior level executives
- Goal and action orientated with the ability to work against goals, targets, and performance metrics
- Highly resilient, motivated, ambitious, and curious.
- Strong desire to work in sales as a career.
- US Citizen or valid working visa for work in the US.
What's in it for you?
- A career with social purpose: we are part of an ecosystem that helps people build the skills they need to succeed, advance social equity among those who have been disadvantaged, and drive better outcomes in future rapidly changing from technology and social advances.
- Competitive cash and benefits compensation.
- Clear and structured career path.
- Extensive training and mentoring.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex service and consulting professionals in the industry.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
How To Apply
Send resumes and a brief letter of interest to email@example.com.
Put “ Client Services Associate” in the subject line.