Part-Time Research Assistant
STEMconnector is currently hiring a part-time research assistant to support our research around STEM education and workforce development. We are looking for undergraduate and graduate students majoring in public policy, economics, education, social science, or related fields to support our research efforts. You will help conduct desk research and answer questions from our members who represent premier STEM employers, leading universities, and non-profit organizations all aiming to grow the STEM workforce through partnerships and strategic investments.
- Maintain understanding of STEMconnector’s research agenda and recent publications
- Conducting literature reviews from a variety of sources, both academic and non-academic
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Delivering results to Research Manager in the form of written summaries, PowerPoint presentations, or other forms as instructed
- Drafting responses to research questions from clients, synthesizing research and analytical findings in a professional and accessible manner
Requirement and Qualifications:
- A strong interest in STEM education, workforce development, and diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Familiarity with public data sources around education and workforce issues strongly preferred
- Current full- or part-time student
- Intellectual curiosity
- Efficient and effective work ethic
- Able to commit 10-12 hours per week
- Hourly pay at $15/hour
- Flexible working hours
- Experience working with a very dynamic team
- Potential for subsequent full-time employment
How To Apply
Send resumes and a brief letter of interest to email@example.com.
Put “Part-Time Research Assistant” in the subject line.
Deadline is 12-09-2020 at 5pm PT.