Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative role at STEMconnector is your next big career move. We are seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. STEMconnector offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, training, collaboration, and leadership needed to sell STEMconnector memberships and services to take your career to the next level.
Chief Responsibilities and Activities:
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads generated by Marketing or via referrals.
- Identifying and initiating outbound leads for the sales pipeline generated from lists, referrals, and other sources.
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities and related sales generation activities.
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyse their needs, conduct early qualification, and conduct early product demos or sales presentations.
- Profiling the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for sales and client account leaders.
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion.
- Conduct lead and prospective client research and then synthesize and document the findings.
- Schedule qualified sales leads with internal partners.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional, proactive manner.
- Be a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending periodic targeted materials and follow-ups.
- Assist with business development campaigns to drive attendance at conferences, participation in initiatives, or other related sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years business experience (in Professional Services a plus).
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with demonstrable active listening and articulation abilities.
- Personally effective: first-rate time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Highly resilient, motivated, ambitious, and curious.
- Strong desire to work in sales as a career.
- Valid working visa for work in the US.
What's in it for you?
- A career with social purpose: we are part of an ecosystem that helps people build the skills they need to succeed, advance social equity among those who have been disadvantaged, and drive better outcomes in a future rapidly changing from technology and social advances.
- Competitive cash and benefits compensation.
- Clear and structured career path.
- Extensive training and mentoring including The STEMconnector Bootcamp.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
How To Apply
Send resumes and a brief letter of interest to email@example.com.
Put “Sales Development Representative” in the subject line.